‘Rejuvenate, Stimulate, Reduce Fine Lines and Wrinkles!’
Fine lines, dull lacklustre skin, pigmentation and scarring
Collagen production promoted, skin appears plumper with less lines, scarring and pigmentation is reduced, better absorption of topical skincare
How does it work;
The Microneedling tool rejuvenates the complexion by creating micro-channels in the top layer of the skin. This increases skin cell turnover, collagen production and encourages the skin to repair and renew. Use of the tool also allows for enhanced absorption of your favourite serums and moisturisers.
With frequent use, the Microneedling tool tackles visible signs of ageing; fine lines, wrinkles, dullness and pigmentation, leaving the complexion radiant, plump and glowing. Our 0.25mm Microneedler is completely safe for home use, and totally painless – even for those nervous of needles!
How to use;
- Remove make up, cleanse and pat the skin dry.
- Roll the Microneeding tool in an even pressure horizontally, vertically and diagonally over all the face working outwards, avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Immediately apply your favourite serum or moisturiser.
- After use, spray the Microneedling head with surgical spirit to sterilise.
- We recommend using your microneedling tool at night, 3 times a week.